TITO Art & Design @Tito.Art.Design is an art and design Haus dedicated to making weird and wonderful things, locally and sustainably. We design and make art, furniture, and decor in our space in the Arts District in downtown Los Angeles, California.
Check out Our Process, and visit us to see your products being made and see what we’re all about! For store info, see our Contact page.
Whatever we don’t make in-house is made in the U.S. by worker-owned companies. See product descriptions for more details.
You can read more about our story. And check out our FAQs.
TITO Art & Design is part of TX2, Inc., a California benefit corporation owned by Tito Gonzalez-Blaine and Tristan Blaine-Gonzalez.
We are committed to making a positive impact on society and the environment, while also being financially self-sustaining. Your support helps us accomplish both of these goals.
The TX2, Inc. brands include:
TITO Art & Design principles:
- Have Fun
- Be dedicated to the art and the craft
- Don’t take design too seriously
- Compensate people well
- Don’t overcharge customers
- Reduce waste and minimize harm to the environment
- Keep it local: support local artists and businesses
- Be practical: make things that are useful as well as beautiful
- Help those in need
- Have Fun